Blah, Blah, Blah…Your Marketing Sucks…Well Maybe.
OK maybe not but probably. How many of you are using phrases like:
- “We have the largest selection.”
- “We offer the best service.”
- “We deliver the best quality.”
- We have the best Experience.”
Now ask yourself another question, who else can say that? And if you said anybody then how do you stand out from your competitors?
There are two criteria that need to be met to create a customer:
- You have to get their attention by being different from other companies.
- You have to help them to start the buying process.
You may be asking how to do that? It is through a Market Dominating Message. It is a message that resonates so clearly with your buyer that they are compelled to take a closer look. And that is when you get to start helping them buy.
If you are like 98% of businesses in America, you do not have the funds to create the conversation with your buyer with a talking lizard or a yellow Emu. You need to tap into the questions they are already asking about your industry and your product.
In order to that you need to step back and ask some questions about your buyer. Most small businesses just open their doors and say, “here I am.”
- Who is your buyer?
- What are their demographics?
- Do they have the money to buy your product?
- Are they located close enough to drive traffic to your store?
Then you can begin to understand their motives, fears, concerns and hot buttons.
And from there you create your (MDM) Market Dominating Message.
All of this requires that you slow down, invest some deliberate thought and action and you can command your market. The market is not going back to the way it was anytime soon. You need to stand out to earn the business.
If you would like to learn how you can create your market dominating message you can join me on May 19, 2020 at 12:00 Mountain for the Master Class– You Market Dominating Message, Register here